How to clean the Bathroom - Daily
How to clean the bathroom - Daily
- Open the windows in the bathroom.
- Gather the cleaning supplies.
- Clear flat surfaces in the bathroom.
- Grab dirty clothes and put them in a basket.
- Pick up items that do not belong in the bathroom and put them in a basket.
- Put on the gloves.
- Spot clean mirrors in the bathroom.
- Clean and disinfect contact points in the bathroom.
- Wipe the sink in the bathroom.
- Wipe the bathtub or shower.
- Wipe the bidet.
- Wipe the toilet.
- Place items back where they belong and straighten flat surfaces.
- Grab the baskets and place the items in their proper location.
- Replace dirty towels.
- Shake the mats.
- Vacuum or sweep the floor in the bathroom.
- Wet mop the floor in the bathroom.
- Shut the windows.
- Apply Air Sanitizer.
- Empty the trash can.
- Store the cleaning supplies.
- Take off the gloves.
- Turn the exhaust fan on.
A caddy to carry the supplies
An old toothbrush
Newspaper or paper towels